Preparing to Dive

Well it looks like we may have lucked out and found a small window to get the ROVs in the water. I am not sure if we will be able to stay in all day because the next frontal system is forecasted to move into the area later today but we should be able to get at least a few hours of bottom time morning, if not the whole day. The ROV will be deployed between 0800 and 0830 EDT for a 1500 meter dive in Ryan Canyon.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s